Get Connected! ResNet is the high-speed internet access network available to all students in the residence halls at The Ohio State University.
Support Provided By Resnet
- Resolve or report Email issues (Thunderbird, Outlook, Mac OSX Mail, etc.)
- Configure and connect wired and wireless devices (including game stations and smartphones)
- Assist with problems with Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Help with anti-malware/anti-virus software and removal of viruses and malware
- Repair wired network wall jacks
- Provide general help with operating systems and office productivity software
- Education and technical assistance on safe computing and avoiding copyright infringement
Not Supported By ResNet
- Hardware repair (contact your manufacturer or we can refer you to local companies)
It is always illegal to upload, download and share copyrighted material. ResNet is not to be used for any illegal activity!
© 2010, Resnet. All rights reserved.
If you have trouble accessing this page and need to request an alternate format, please contact the Student Life web development team at email@example.com.